Sunday, May 25, 2014

I'm Excited to Announce...



Thanks to some collaboration with my friends Liz and Savannah, I'm excited to introduce you to a new series of blog posts I'll be authoring this week: the Working Mom Series! 

Those of you who have been or currently are a working mom know it can be a daily battle in a variety of ways: emotionally, physically and psychologically. So, I thought I'd share with y'all four days of posts that cover a variety of topics about being a working mother*. 


So, stay tuned throughout the week, where I'll discuss:


1. Tuesday: Preparing to come back to work after maternity leave

2. Wednesday: How we get out the door in the morning now that we have a tiny human

3. Thursday: Tips for pumping at work 

4. Friday: Tricks for raising a baby with a husband who travels for work (plus my weekly "Five on Friday" post) 


I hope you'll read along with me, and I also hope that you join in on the conversation! Happy Sunday!


{*Not to leave you out, stay-at-home-moms! I've just never been one - save for maternity leave - and don't want to write about something I can't relate to. But I hope you'll still read along!}

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I'm looking forward to learning about all of these and especially the one about traveling husbands. :)

    ReplyDelete