Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My Favorite Maternity/Pregnancy Products and Items

Since the third trimester is quickly coming to a close and Baby W technically could make his appearance any day now, I thought I'd give y'all an inside look as to my favorite maternity/pregnancy items, products, etc. 

Before I begin, I'd just like to say that I've been pretty blessed that I haven't had to buy too, too many maternity clothes. I work in a pretty formal office, so I had to scrap the suits for about six months, but between what I already have in my closet and the few things I bought, it worked out pretty well. 

I don't know if I'll ever go back to not wearing maternity yoga pants {but seriously...} and the long-sleeve tees have been great for layering, especially this winter. And, the maternity pajamas are nice since I'm all belly and it just keeps going straight out. Finally, I use the Moroccan Argan Dry Body Oil in the shower every day and thankfully don't have any stretch marks yet. 

However, I will say that I can't wait to wear some of my cute clothes that have just been hanging in my closet all alone since about July! 



Do you have any favorite products you used or are currently using? 


1 comment:

  1. I loved the Gap Pure Body line when I was pregnant. It was all so comfortable.

    ReplyDelete